Making sense of the law as it affects your home. How can our solicitors help you with your housing problem?
The ability to live in a secure and decent home is an essential component of a healthy society. But many of our clients come to us because their home is under threat of repossession or they have no home at all. Our clients homes can be in a state of disrepair and despite their repeated efforts, their landlords will not carry out the repairs. Their accommodation can be unsatisfactory because of their own or their family’s disabilities. There can be a number of reasons why housing problems arise.
Many statutes have been enacted to ensure that people live in decent accommodation and have some degree of protection from eviction. Consequently, Housing Law is one of the most complicated areas that Broudie Jackson Canter deals with. Fortunately, we have a team of experts with a huge and varied amount of experience who can help you to use the law to keep your home and live in a safe place.
Despite these difficult times, we are committed and passionate about our work. We will endeavour to ensure that our clients have access to justice, irrespective of their means or background, whether it is by legal aid or by other funding arrangements.
Why use Broudie Jackson Canter for your housing problems:
We represent tenants only.
- We understand how devastating housing problems can be and the reasons why they arise.
- No one can match our expertise in housing law in Liverpool
- We deal with a wide range of related issues including human rights, disability discrimination and public law.
- We have a legal aid franchise for this work
- We will provide honest but practical and sympathetic advice, with a view to resolving your issues.
- We are based in the heart of Liverpool
What areas of work we deal with:
- Mortgage repossession
- Possession Proceedings
- Tenancy Deposits
- Unlawful evictions
- Housing disrepair and Environmental Health issues
- Tenancy succession
- Anti-Social Behaviour matters
- Disability Discrimination and Equality Act related matters
Get in touch with Broudie Jackson Canter
For all your housing problems on the Wirral, Liverpool and beyond, contact Broudie Jackson Canter on 0151 227 1429 or make an enquiry.