Family Law Advice for the LGBTQIA+ Community
All families are different - Every family matters.
Our experienced Family Law team understand that this advice will probably be the most important legal advice you will ever seek, which is why our specialist team offer a friendly, informative and confidential service.
There are a number of legal issues you should consider when entering a Civil Partnership, Marriage or starting a family. We can guide you through the legal process and help you understand where you and your family stands with regards to matters such as:-
- Parental Rights before and following conception of a child;
- Parental Orders;
- Child Arrangements (contact and residence);
- Relocation of Children;
- Welfare of a Child and Social Services involvement;
- Relationship Breakdown and Separation;
- Civil Partnership Dissolution;
- Change of Name;
- Protective Injunctions
Our Children and Family Law team include members of the Law Society's Family Law and Children Law Accreditation Scheme and Resolution.
If you need any advice regarding any of the above, get in touch with one of our friendly Family Law team today.