Protecting Students 

Are you thinking about moving into a private shared accommodation? The chances are that you will be asked to sign a 'Joint Tenancy Agreement' which can have some serious implications.

When you sign a Joint Tenancy Agreement, you and your friends are jointly responsible for all 'breaches of contract'. These can include:

    If your housemate falls behind with their rent, you and your guarantor (often a parent or guardian) may find yourselves forking out for something that wasn't your fault.

    We Can Also Help With:

    For more information about our student Housing service contact our expert solicitors today. Call 0151 227 1429 or make an enquiry.